NEW FACILITY (New build or Never registered for x-rays at this location)
- If you are a NEW facility with new equipment, you must submit an X-ray Facility Application (ARRA-4) with the appropriate supplementary machine forms (see 2nd bullet point in this section). Always ensure you submit your fee as a check (see XrayFeeScheduleRev1) with your paperwork as it is required before a registration may be issued.
- The supplementary X-Ray equipment application (ARRA-4X) is for use with the following disciplines: Hospital, Medical, Mammography, Podiatry, Veterinarian, Dental, Educational and Chiropractic. Ensure that you only complete ONE form per x-ray unit! The Industrial or Analytical Unit information (ARRA-4I) are classified for industrial, analytical, and some educational use.
RENEWAL/AMMEND INFORMATION (New Owner/address)
- If you take any actions which change the basic original information on the X-ray Facility Application (ARRA-4) you must re-apply with the correct information. Examples requiring re-filing of the X-ray Facility Application (ARRA-4) include: new address, change of ownership or a facility name change.
- If your registration is near expiration, submit an X-ray Facility Application (ARRA-4) (with the supplementary ARRA-4X Machine Forms if there are changes to the equipment currently listed on your posted registration) and a new expiration date will be generated and applied to your amended registration.
ADD or REPLACE a unit on an existing active registration (Registration number required)
- It is possible to make changes to an existing registration by filing a machine form only such as the X-Ray equipment application (ARRA-4X), or Industrial or Analytical Unit information (ARRA-4I). The expiration date will remain the same as that shown on the previous registration.
LINK TO ALL AGECY FORMS